3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups warm water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, and salt. Mix well.
2. Gradually add the warm water to the mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until the dough starts to come together.
3. Once the dough is formed, transfer it onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for about 5-7 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
4. Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with a clean kitchen towel. Let it rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
5. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and place a cast-iron Dutch oven with a lid inside to heat up.
6. Once the dough has risen, carefully remove the hot Dutch oven from the oven and place the dough inside. You can shape the dough into a round or oval shape if desired.
7. Cover the Dutch oven with the lid and bake the bread for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes, remove the lid and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and crusty.
9. Once the bread is done, carefully remove it from the Dutch oven and let it cool on a wire rack for at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving.